1/11/2019

RV Ideas - Store Those Cords!


What to do with all those cords for your devices? 

Keep them organized in Cosmetic Bags.


I'm always on the lookout for pretty bags in my local Goodwill, but you probably have some lying around already.  They're handy in different sizes and believe me, if you like one but don't know how you'll use it, buy it...you will.  The largest one (purple) holds printer cables plus a spare ink cartridge.


A pretty hand-felted bag holds all my small bags. I splurged at a quilt show years ago because I couldn't resist the fun colors, plus the gal had it on her 50% rack. If you've ever tried to felt anything, it's not easy.


I must pause here to encourage everyone to stick your heads into a local thrift shop from time to time.  I've spent the past couple of years traversing the country with BC; dropping in on friends and relatives while trying to unload my favorite possessions. They all say the same thing:


"Our kids don't want OUR stuff; let alone yours."

So what happens?  I kick the bucket and all my cool memorabilia ends up in a Goodwill, or the dumpster.  You'd be amazed at what you can find when you take the time to look.  It's like a treasure hunt.


Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment